Being able to control the temperature in your house from all angles is one of the most important parts to your home. Imagine not being able to take a warm shower or having to wash your hands in freezing water every time! How horrible would that be?! If you are experiencing issues with your water heater and not sure if it’s time to repair it or replace it we’re here to help! We’ve come up with a list of possible signs to look for that could be good indicators your water heaters is on the fritz!
WHAT TO LOOK FOR:
- Rust: if you are noticing an orange or red-ish color coming from your faucet this could be a sign rust is present which is an indicator there is a problem.
- Look for drips leaks or sitting water underneath: sitting or dripping water is usually a clear indicator that there is an issue with your water heater that should be addressed.
- The color of the flame: on a gas water heater, the flame should be burning blue…not yellow.
- Odd formalities: any visible bending or cracking in water heater is a sign your water heater is experiencing issues and should be checked out.
- The water to reflect your set temperature: if the water in your shower is not reflecting the temperature set on your water heater this is a sign your water heater could be on the outs.
If you’re noticing some of these issues surrounding your water heater to be present, always be sure to call a professional for help. In many cases, water heater problems are not ones you should tackle yourself. Thinking your water heater is on the outs?? Give the BEL-O Man a call at (618) BEL-OMAN or visit our website here.
Don’t Forget To Check Us Out On Social Media!