Air Purifiers: many have heard of this piece of equipment, but few actually know how one works or why it is beneficial to make the investment. Did you know that indoor air can be just as polluted or even more polluted than outdoor air?! It’s true…but we’re here to help! To better understand indoor air quality it’s important to know what an air purifier is as well as the benefits of investing in one.
What are they?? Air purifiers are a system of internal fans which pulls the air in your home through a series of filters that remove harmful particles such as dust, pollen, or other troublesome allergens. The filtered clean air is continually repeated through this process then re-distributed into your home for a healthier environment!
- Your family will be breathing clean air.
- Unpleasant odors will be eliminated.
- Airborne pet allergens will no longer be an issue.
- Aids in neutralizing smoke.
- Traps dust from becoming mobile.
- Removes up to 99% of airborne bacteria.
- Helps rid seasonal allergens in your home.
- Stops the spreading of sickness/germs.
- Keeps your lungs healthy.
- Can be added for any area of your home!
What are my other options?? Outside of investing in an air purifier there are also several other routes you can take to improve the indoor air quality of your home.
- Shop around for higher quality filters options for your HVAC system which will aid in trapping the airborne particles.
- Invest in a humidifier to ensure the proper level of humidity is in your home.
- Contact a local HVAC professional to have your ducts cleaned or inquire about having an Indoor Air Quality Analysis ran on your home.
After reading this blog, we hope you have a better understanding on air purifiers and why investing in one may be a smart idea! Outside of air purifiers there are also several other options to improve the air quality of your home. For more information on air purifiers check out our website here or give us a call at (618) BEL-OMAN (618-235-6626). “If Comfort Is Your Plan, Call the BELOMAN!”
Like, Follow, and Check Us Out on Social Media!